October 26, 2011

Tell me what you think!

So after reviewing the posts on my blog, I realized that in many of my posts I am talking AT you and not WITH you. This is only made worse by the fact that my comments were disabled (sorry about that).
My blog is not meant to be a class where I tell you how the world works, what is the best way to do things, how to be awesome etc.

Let's face it, I'm 21, what do I know?

While I do consider myself pretty darn smart (I'm a genius, can't you tell?), I am sooooo far from the only person with things to share. I have a good deal of things to learn and sense to get bashed into my head.

A wonderful thing to allow my child to do, no?

With that said, I want your input! If you think I am way off base with something, speak up! If you have a better way of doing something, an easier recipe...whatever... let me know. Especially if I let you in on my plan, and you have TRIED that plan before and it has failed. That is a wonderful time to speak up.

Anyways, I would like to hear what ya'll have to say. I just ask that you be respectful of each other. Bash me all you want, but if there is a comment war, I will put an end to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment