September 7, 2012

Ch ch ch ch changes

Why the new name? 
Infantry on the homefront was working for me for a while, but as soon as my infantryman came home, it seemed like the blog was irrelevant. Even though I have always posted about more than just army life, I felt closed off just because of the name. Hey hey honeybee sounds more, me, and less army.



What else is changing?
Not much as far as content. I will still write about crafts, home, garden, health and family. I will be doing it more regularly on more of a schedule so that there will be less "speed blogging" followed by long lulls. I want to make Hey Hey Honeybee more dependable than Infantry on the Homefront was.

What can I expect? 
I will be posting three blogposts a week plus lots of updates on Twitter, and Instagram. I have also made a new Facebook fan web page for those of you who can keep up better on that medium.
Twitter: @heyheyhoneybee
Instagram: heyheyhoneybee
Facebook: Facebook.com/heyheyhoneybee
You can also click the follow and like buttons on the right side bar for easy peasy access. 

What's with the honeybee?
My name means honeybee, so no matter what this blog evolves into, it will still fit Hey Hey Honeybee. Plus, I think the name sounds cute and inviting.




No comments:

Post a Comment